ABA Abaflex is a premium grade, cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive, which has excellent flexibility and is dry enough to be grouted after 8 hours.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive), glass and porcelain mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds;
- ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes;
- Medium density fibre-cement sheets on walls;
- Existing ceramic and vinyl tiles;
- Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC);
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors;
- Ceramic tile underlay
Off White Powder
7m2 on Walls using a 6 x 6 x 6mm notched trowel
5m2 on Floors using a 10 x 10 x 10mm notched trowel