ABA Fibrestik is a superior white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with a light and creamy easy to apply formula. The inclusion of fibres delivers a strong tiled system. ABA Fibrestik has an extended open time, is non slump and flexible.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds
- Fibre-cement sheet and plasterboard on walls
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
- ABA & ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
- Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
- CTU (Ceramic Tile Underlay) over timber particleboard sheet
Internal & External
11m2 on Walls using a 6 x 6 x 6mm notched trowel
7m2 on Floors using a 10 x 10 x 10mm notched trowel