ABA Tradestik is an off-white polymer modified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. ABA Tradestik has an extended open time, is non-slump and flexible. Mix with water to achieve a mortar suitable for internal and external use.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds
- Fibre-cement sheet and plasterboard on walls
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
- ABA & ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
- Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
Internal & External
Off White Powder
8m2 on Walls using a 6 x 6 x 6mm notched trowel
6m2 on Floors using a 10 x 10 x 10mm notched trowel