ARDEX X 77 is a high performance, fibre reinforced, polymer modified wall and floor tile adhesive, which has been specially formulated with Microtec Technology to give exceptional properties of adhesion.
- E(E) achieves up to double the extended open time of E class adhesives
- T(T) achieves up to double the slump resistance of T class adhesives
- More secure tiling system with Microtec Technology
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, concrete stone tiles e.g. terrazzo, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive), glass and porcelain mosaics.
- Concrete, render and screeds.
- ARDEX liquid applied under tile waterproofing membranes.
- Fibre-cement sheet and plasterboard on walls.
- Existing ceramic tiles
- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
- ARDEX DS 40
Internal and External
(Suitable for swimming pools and immersion applications)
Off White Powder
9m2 on Walls using a 6 x 6 x 6mm notched trowel
6m2 on Floors using a 10 x 10 x 10mm notched trowel