ABA Powerstik is a white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. ABA Powerstik has an extended open time, is non-slump and flexible.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds;
- Fibre-cement sheet and plasterboard on walls;
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors;
- ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes;
- Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
8m2 on Walls using a 6 x 6 x 6mm notched trowel
6m2 on Floors using a 10 x 10 x 10mm notched trowel